BEAUTYBLENDER – Liquid BlenderCleanser
What it is:
A gentle yet effective cleanser that removes excess residue and germs for a clean makeup application while supporting the integrity of the exclusive material.
What it does:
This gentle liquid cleanser breaks up stubborn makeup and grime while maintaining the integrity of beautyblender® sponge’s exclusive material. Formulated with coconut and sustainable palm oils, the conditioning formula is gentle enough to be used daily. It’s the artist’s go-to cleanser for all tools – including makeup brushes. Its light lavender scent is soothing and relaxing.
What it includes:
- 1 liquid blendercleaser® 5 oz.
What else you need to know:
- Paraben-, phthalate- and sulfate-free
- Offers protection against 99.7% of harmful germs, even if stains are left behind
- Offers continuous protection from 99.9% of harmful germs 24 hours after washing, even if stains are left behind
Water (Aqua), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Oleate, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Maris Salts, Potassium Citrate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citric Acid
How to Use
- Wet your beautyblender or makeup brushes.
- Swirl an ample amount of blendercleanser onto stains, working into a lather. Repeat if necessary.
- To avoid splits or tears on your blender, squeeze delicately.
- For stubborn stains, pour a small amount of liquid blendercleanser® into a bowl with water and let your sponge soak for a few hours or overnight.
- Rinse and squeeze blender to remove any excess cleanser and water.
- Allow to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area.
- beautyblender® sponges need light and air to avoid growing mold. Wet sponges should never be stored in a ziploc bag, a drawer, or any closed space.
- Use the lid of your canister as a drying pedestal, and set your damp blender on it.
- Immediately after cleansing, your beautyblender is ready for makeup application once again.